Oncologica is a world leading, UK based genetic testing laboratory that specialises in cancer, immunotherapy and PCR tests. We are currently seeking full/part-time Logistics Administrators to join our expanding logistics team starting from July 2021. The logistics team organise all incoming COVID PCR samples for laboratory analysis, unpackaging and processing the samples ready for testing.
The hours are varied and cover 0-40 hrs a week. As a team we operate a mixed shift system 07:00am-16:00pm, 16:00pm-01:00am and 11:00pm – 07:00am.
Logistics Administrator Key Skills
You will be hardworking and punctual, and able to demonstrate a diligent attention to detail, routinely completing tasks in an organised and systematic manner. The successful individuals will ensure that records are accurately maintained, tasks are completed to required deadlines which are established to ensure operational efficiency. They must be able to demonstrate a willingness to learn on the job, have a positive, courteous attitude and demonstrate clear communication skills to collaborate effectively with colleagues in our fast-paced processing environment.
- Good administrative skills and working knowledge of Word, Excel
- Flexible to work any shifts, Monday-Sunday
- Full driving licence is preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team
The positions are zero hours contracts to start, with opportunities for review once successful individuals start.
Weekly all staff undergo COVID testing with all PPE provided, and special rates for unsocial hours /nights apply.
Staff benefits include free meals, free onsite parking and company pension
What You Do
- Telephone support
- General admin in relation to sample collection and delivery
- Liase with couriers and clients
- Manual handling of stock and samples
- Opening, cross checking and booking test samples into the laboratory
- Ensure confidentiality and data protection compliance
Send us your CV in word format.